Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service ("Terms," "Terms of Service") carefully before using the Feed mobile application (the "Service") operated by Feed ("us," "we," or "our").
- To use our Service, you must register for an account on the mobile application by providing accurate and complete information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your mobile device and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password.
- You must ensure that all information provided to us is accurate and up-to-date. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
- Your account must be verified by your respective company to access the full functionalities of the Service.
- Feed allows users to order meals for the following week. Orders placed are subject to availability and may be modified or canceled by the user before the specified deadline.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the user's location and the availability of delivery services.
- Feed reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed through the Service for any reason, including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
- You agree to use the Service responsibly and abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service or the servers and networks connected to the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Service for any purpose.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.